Scheduled to open the first week of August, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is shifting the paradigm of what most people think of when they think about hospital foodservice. A full service restaurant that features a modern dining room, exceptional wait staff and seasonal outdoor spots. An ever changing menu and open kitchen where you can watch your meal being prepared to order by the chefs.
Chef de Cuisine, Adam Freisem will be in charge of the Manna Restaurant; he is a graduate of the prestigious Johnson & Wales University.
The restaurant; named Manna, reflects Colorado’s growing season and features menu items with the best ingredients our region has to offer. Enjoy the convenience store; Manna Market that offers coffees, quick grab and go items and if you’re a patient, enjoy hotel style room-service meals from the “Bedside Manna” menu. Working with local vendors of quality foods and products like; Lombardi Meats, Boulder Natural Chicken, Continental Sausage, Larkspur Busy Bee Honey, Jumping Goat Farms, Yumbana Gluten Free Bakery and Best Buddies Bakery to provide a local and community experience.
Summer menu items like:
- Summer Salad Organic Arugula / Watermelon / Golden Beet / Jumping Goat Cheese / Crisp Jicama / Pistachios
- Hearth Baked Pizza House-made Beef Italian Sausage / Tomato/ Caramelized Onion / Fennel Pollen
- Sicilian Tuna Salad Sandwich olives / capers / shaved fennel / roasted lemon aioli / asiago baguette
- Seared Barramundi crispy corn risotto / chimayo chile sauce/grilled spring onions
- Thai Coconut Udon Noodle Indonesian soy / baby bokchoy / shiitakes / add-Fresh Salmon or Boulder Natural Chicken
In addition, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital will feature a Community Garden that will have 90 raised garden beds, available for rent and a large garden that will supply the Manna Restaurant with fresh herbs and vegetables.
Healthy Summer favorites: Of course, Heirloom Tomatoes, Fresh Garden Kale, Beets, Herbs including items like Garlic Scapes; the immature flower of the garlic plant